Monday, July 17, 2006

"Tess, I don't kiss and tell......"

It occurred to me this morning, that when I hang out with certain people my true "Korean" side tends to come out. For those who are unfamilar with that term i am refering to the non-stop drunken madness that usually occurs at all hours of the day and night. If you were to go out in Korea, there is no such think as 1:30 am last calls and closed container laws to be heard of in sight. And throwing up on the street usually doesn't stop them from drinking. it's usually break time and then back to the constant madness. I tried that one night and found myself so hung over that i could barely see straight the next day. Anyways, that night of fun lasted quite a long time but to some certain people's perspective it ended in drama. I was too out of it really care that night. I told PN to relax and let it go. But i guess it's hard to do at times. My night of getting to let loose was a blast and running into old "friends" was even more memorable for me. The last part of the night was me getting upset at the taxi driver and then treating him like one of my little charges. I guess my aggressiveness tends to come out when I am intoxicated. After that taxi ride a couple of us tried to walk to the McDonalds but we could not pin point the place. So we ended up at the local 76 station eating microwavable mac and cheese heating up burritos. All said and done, the night was great. These people can come out and have a blast no matter what. (Even pn.) It's different with these people.. It's not just a friendship that i can count on, it's more than that to me. These people are my "Family." I am lucky to be part of such a large family that I can let loose with once in a blue moon. We can be ourselves around eachother and know that we all have unique distintive personalities to bring into this large family.

Pn, you know I will always give you a hard time about things because I know I can. But you can tell me when to stop. I love ya and thats why I can do that. IT's no excuse but you know if i was in similar situation you would do the same.....YOu are a burst of sunshine in my life and can put me into my place if need be.. You are a great listener and can dish out good advice if needbe....

1 comment:

Tess said...

Yeah it was a blast.. I think it was well worth the hangover the next day...