Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shopping for Numbness...

I posted the picture really late last night but wanted to continue on this rather invigorating morning. With three different alarms going off at 7:15 and the third one going off in a whole other room i am rearing to go..(Well now I am because it's 830 in the morning..) Now i sit in front of my laptop and think about all of what i have to look forward to this fine day. Well, to say the least I have not had tons of energy to do the thngs that i normally do at work the past few days. it has been difficult for me to really stay focus on taking care of 4 other people due to my own stresses. but i managed to fold and put away 5 loads of laundry, load and unload the dishwasher, and fertilize parts of the yard yesterday.. I did all of this in between being a parent to two kids. It's tiring but even more when i am not feeling like I want to do it. Through all of the madness at work I realized a few things...

1. WE should all live everyday to the fullest. 2. don't sweat the small things..3. People will come and go out of your life but the special ones will stay close to your heart forever...4.Letting your emotions out and blaring Neil diamond in the car is definite fix. 5. retail therapy only goes so far. Just makes your pocket book a little lighter. 6. Patience is DEFINITE VIRTUE.. Especially when you are not in the mood to use the patience that you were given. 7. Poop and pee can only make things worse for a child..(I can not really expand on that at the moment.. To say the least I can't wait to write a paper on this..) 8. My love can only go so far and being a teacher to two little ones at the moment will only last for so long. 9. Teaching your child manners is the best thing in the world...10. I love my sleep these days.. Naps included PN....11. alcohol gives anyone a terrible hangover the next day.. And dragging ass all the next day is not the greatest....12. Plastic bodies should be outlawed at the swimming pool.....13. Getting to see Wutang back together in SF and partying iit up with the Sf crew will let a few stressers go out the door....14.Whispering sweet nothings into the phone....15. All day dance parties is a true remedy for being down....16. Baby-baby-baby-baby...Not to worry Betts family.. not me...17.I apparently have a doppleganger running around seattle..(RF you are not the only one with a doppleganger.) 18. Reminiscing with MM about being carried out of club with her because we could barely walk on our own two feet brought me back to last summer. My korean side came out that night......19. I am not the only one falling down stairs or tripping and falling...20.I am getting free cable in my room. 21. Watch out world, here I come! 22. I should have practiced my keg stands last weekend.... have not done one since my 21st birthday.

I know some of these don't make a lot of sense.. So just use your imagination and figure those "hard to get" ones out. A shout out goes to my auntie...I know you are keeping a good eye on me.. Love you...
Now back to getting ready for the day.. I have to be somewhere at 10 so I must be ready to go in a few..

No comments: