Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Oh Shut up You Wuss!"

From the sounds of this title you must have guessed how maxed out I am at this point.. Yes, folks things are starting to bulid up for me and that exact phrase came out of my mouth tonight at my soccer game to this guy who was being rather lame. I should point out that right before that remark came out of my big mouth I had accidently pushed him. This time I really didn't mean to do it. And even before this I had kicked him in the foot. I apologized profusely but the ass was making a huge deal about it. So after that last incident I basically had diarrhea coming out of my mouth at full force. I was told the week before that I am too nice and that I don't have a mean bone in my body. ummm guess again folks... He was wrong.. Lately, I have had this shit list that has been growing. The first people on my shit list was the Apple store(god help their souls) then it was the bank(it was banking error and my work's fault. Too much to get into but you can probably use your imagination once again), and now this guy tonight. he was a trip! I hate having to get upset at people but it really got to me. Maybe things are finally starting to wear on me and my patience is slowly dwindling away. And I must be turning into raging bitch! LOl.. well not really. I am just kidding at this point. There are definitely things in my life that are causing me to have a shit list these days. So i must like to take things out on other people and companies... Not good.. I am a little irritated at this point and i realize things have to be taken down a notch.

No comments: