Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Am I proud?!

So I must make a point to a dear friend of mine... I know he won't be reading this but I need to get this off of my chest because we have been talking in circles about this........Yes, i should say I am proud... But thats not the reason why i shared this with you..... I think of you as a close friend and so that is why i wanted to share these things with you...Okay so get over whatever you have and just deal with it..

I realize while sitting at the concert on Sunday that I must have a pet peeve with white males trying to act thuggish.. It actually is pretty funny watching these guys walk around with a bit of a limp and try and talk rather idiotically to people.. The F bomb comes out of their mouths like a drunken sailor and their baggy clothes barely hangs on their bodies. My cousin act that way and tries to all thuggish but it doesn't help because all I can see is this tall dorky white guy standing in front of me spilling out the f bomb and other terms that I don't wish to express here. I think I heard him say the n word one night and i about jumped down his throat...grr.. (That is a whole other story... .)Overall besides my current pet peeve the concert kicked ass. It was super chill and the acts were great. And no m from SF J-5 was not there. i lied.. I was just really drunk that night I met you and couldn't remember any of the other acts besides Wutang... I had fun getting to know you and kicking it with you before i left on Monday....Cheers to burrito joints at 200am and meeting some cool people.....

A shout out goes to the San fran crew....It was great getting to spend time with all of you.. Bring on Tribe... I am ready to party like a rock star again with all of you...B and M I hate say this but I drank both of you under the table on Friday... Well, I take back M, because you were prefunking with whisky before we met up with you..... So B, I drank you under the table. It was kinda nice seeing other people puking on the side walk besides me.... And fyi, i was not carried out of a club or bar this weekend....It seems like every time I go out with some of these people that always seems to happen to me..

B Betts, we ventured everywhere all weekend.. Went to a Hawaiin festival, went and some good korean good off of Geary, went to some swanky bar on Sunday near the downtown shopping area.. It was at some famous hotel..... I will fill you in more later......And yes the concert was awesome...

No comments: