Saturday, June 24, 2006

Grandma is coming. Grandma is coming.. Oh no!!

So I must reiterate that it has taken me a few days to do this entry. It's from pure exhaustion these days.
Last night I decided to go for a walk with a friend of mine which turned into a 2 hour excursion out and about. It was one of those days that I needed to go and clear my head from all of the activities. There are times where I just need mellowing out time because I can't seem to concentrate on other things. I finally told**** yesterday that I couldn't go into work today(Saturday) because I it would be my only day to do things for myself. It's mighty true. I had spent the entire week at work helping to prepare for 'Grandma's" arrival..(uncle bob's ex..) As mentioned it's a whole production in itself due to the vacuuming that i have to do outside.(lol) And the cleaning out of closets and cupboards that was done by me. We tend to move****'s room around because he never sleeps or plays in there so we can accomodate more than one house guest. It's a cute and cozy room so I don't know why he doesn't want to hang out in there more.
Anyways, my week started out pretty rough and I actually found myself going home early and crying on MOnday.. I was an emotional wreck due to some circumstances that i will explain later on down the road. The rest of the week seemed to be better and I was able to sit back and think about a few things...

Before i finish up here.. I started this and I have to finish this 100 pieces of me. I got this from reading a friend's blog not too long ago.. I won't make it to 100 today because I don't have that kind of time right now,,,,,
1.I hate when people touch the pillow that i sleep on... I am getting better though...

2, My comforter is another touchy thing for me. There are those select few who can actually do it. (Weird I know.)

3. Coffee and diet coke are my choice of addictions. I have been sticking to coffee these days....

4. I love my flip flops..

5. Orange Juice and Vodka or a good martini are my two favorite drinks...

6. Cheap gin makes my lips swell for a couple of weeks. (I learned that the hard way one time.)

7. Korean food never used to be my favorite. When my sister and I went to korea for the first time- we ate granola bars and drank water for the first two days of our trip..

8. I have eaten live octopus.. It was rather tasty....I watched it being cut up right in front of me.

9. I hate needles but then again I have a put myself through two tattoos and a nose piercing..

10 My second tattoo took over 5 hours. I should go back one of these days to get it touched up... But then again, I am fine..

No comments: