Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Go Reds

I found myself waking up early to watch Korea play in the world cup. As I was laying on the couch i was reminiscing to myself about the last world cup.. Yes indeed folks I missed the cup in Seoul by two weeks. By the time I got there, people were still celebrating by heavy intoxication and those "Be the Red" t-shirts were the hottest commodities to buy on the street. (I bought myself and brother one.) I should have worn it this morning to help cheer on the team. Instead i was in my pajamas with the look of death.. (I am pretty sexy first thing in the morning..) Thanks****** for making the java this morning. I not only watched the game but got a lot of needed administrative work accomplished.

Anyways, besides the world cup excitement I am trying to find a baby shower gift for a close friend of mine. To be completely honest, i am perplexed on what to get her. she has already had two showers and going on her third and fourth showers this weekend and next weekend. Her units have bought her quite a bit of baby "ness." YEs, indeed the typical baby outfit would be practical but I can't do it. So my wheels are starting to turn because I need it before saturday. I may just stick to one of her initial items on one of her three registries. Who knows.... it will come to me....The sad thing, I am going to end up doing this last minute.......

No comments: