Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Maby we can get to know eachother.."

"Maby we can get to know eachother......"

I am seriously sick of those nasty white men who have terrible yellow fever that come and leave me messages on myspace. "I just want to be friends.." Or here is a classy one, "It's late, what are you doing?" Um yuck!! Another one I got this evening: "Maby we can get to know eachother......" First of all spell "maybe" right. Um how old are you and it you must be from ***** to spell that word wrong. A few weeks ago, I also got the web address to someone's flickr page. Well, you know me I went and looked... I just laughed really loud..
It's lame because I am obsessing about this shit right now.. It's probably because I have cabin fever right now and am ready to let loose.. If I had alcohol with me tonight my roommate would probably come home to find me intoxicated.. But no.. I don't have any...

No comments: