Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ahhh..


This pictures makes me want to go back and just relax again. We cheated on the hiking part and did only a small portion of it but watching the sun go down at this peak was pure gorgeousness. ***, you must go on a REAL hike one of these days.. Hikes and scenery like this makes me adore nature and the outdoors even more. I like to get dirty!

The snow is beautiful here but I think everyone seriously freaks out about this damn snow. I looked outside tonight and found it to be just frosty with a bit of ice. And cold, sure.. but we've all survived this weather before.

Grr.. It's late for me.. Really late.. I just looked at the clock and it's 1:00am. Yikes. I took an aleve for a fever and it's kept me up.. I don't care what people say about Aleve it always a jolt of energy for me....P told me that it helps for those menstrual cramps.. Works... But after taking a couple I am adhd gone mad. If you can just imagine...
Now I am fever free, but am awake and ready to take on a day....HA..yup.. Sure.. My body is going to hit a wall here in few hours... So I will be watching a few informercials and checking on my bids on ebay.. (Yuck, another addiction.. due to my sanity of being at home all day.. ) I will not see my actual curling iron until Aprilish.. So I decided to look for another one on ebay.. Found one but hopefully I will win this beast... Keep the fingers crossed.. Knowing me I will sit straight up in my bed at 7:00 Am and go straight to my computer to see if anyone has outbid me on this beast. Don't worry folks, my blogs won't be consisting of my ebay addiction...

I stayed home today because I am still not feeling up to par. I found myself in bed watching re-runs of cheesy sitcoms and those tlc shows... And I did about an hour of work and then found myself colapsing on my bed again.. I slept for part of the day.. I should have taken an aleve earlier today, I would have felt like a new woman.. Oh well..(note to self.. take aleve during the day and not late at night..)

www.flickr.com/photos/bettstkb/

No comments: