Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*Hmmm*

Yesterday morning on my way to work i found myself pratically drenched from head to toe because of the rain. Since I work by one of the major hospitals I decided to trek in the sketchy doors of the ER and ask for a pair of scrub pants. (My school is affiliated with them so I have priveledges at this particular hospital. Don't think I marched off of the street and went in asking for a pair of scrub pants randomly..) As I walked into this part of the hospital, my eyes were as big as watermelons and I was staring like a little kid. I couldn't help but do it because I am a pure maniac when it comes to people watching or maybe I am just too damn nosey. Well, what got my heart pounding was the fact that there were cops everywhere and it seemed as if something just went down. So of course, after I recieved my pants I stayed and watched a little bit longer hoping that I could see something.. But no..

Besides that short stint of excitement for me yesterday, it has been rather busy for me. Last night, you probably would have seen me asleep on my bed with a book in my hand at about 10:00pm. Exhausted from my day and knowing that it was just the begining of my week. (bleh.) Because of me falling asleep there was nothing accomplished. So tonight, is the night that will begin a marathon of multiple activties. No other time to really sit back and relax. Although I am using some of my "tess time" to do this right now. Actually my tess time has carried on for almost two hours. It's actually needed... Okay, ready set go.. The marathon will begin now..

No comments: