Saturday, September 30, 2006

"Ummm Teacher-I mean teacher lady-yeah umm teacher....."

Quote of the day.... "Oh thats another one of your private school words that I don't understand because i went to public school......." P.N.

I sit in front of my parent's computer with a shower cap over my head and black hair dye in my hair. Lets put this simply... I didn't have the money to go and get my roots fixed at my trusty hair dresser so I decided to head to good ole Walgreens last night with my sister and pick up dye. Well this is round one mind you.. I thought that this dark red dye would do it's job. But apparently not.. It ****ed my hair up making me look like a half ronald mcdonald.

So fast forward to today, after being upset and embarrased I dragged my ass back to the store and picked up some more hair dye but this time my natural color but darker. My grey was actually starting to show again so I am assuming this time around will be a better. (I hope...)

On another note I must rant about something that i witnessed at Walgreens this morning. WHile sitting in the hair dye aisle I hear a mom yelling at her child at the top of lungs over somethings pretty ridiculous. He was just being a little boy asking question after question. Yes, I have to admit it is annoying to hear your child ask question upon question but there is no need to sit and yell at him at the top of you lungs. I was rather irritated when I heard the whole situation because it was "verbally" abusive to some degree. I know we come from different "Cultures" but children need to be treated correctly. After getting to see another side of children working as a nanny I have seen how "children" react to the wrong parenting methods. And it's not good because that is where we find those sociopaths in the news committing crimes. Parents like this mom today need to learn that there is a better way of dealing with their children. And the sad thing to this solution, there is not a lot of resources out there for that type of help. IF there was something 9 times out of 10 most likely the parent wouldn't accept help because they think there is nothing wrong....

No comments: