Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rendezvou

I know that i mentioned in my last post that pictures would be up but no cigar. I apologize for that last post. It was more me drinking red wine that inspired me to write that most riveting post. ( I will put some pics up from the weekend here next week sometime.)

Last night, I went out and had a drink at "Rendezvou" in Belltown.(Hence the title of this post.) It was alright to say the least and I found myself wanting to be home in my jam jams and drinking some of my own suds. It was nice once we got home and I actually was able to get comfortable and drink a bit more. I finally put myself to bed being a bit tipsy. I needed to relax a bit so it was really nice drink a bit.

**********************************************************************

On thursday and fridays, I watch a 2 year old in the mornings and I am constantly trying to find fun things to do because there is only so much Thomas the Tank Engine I can play in a 5 hour period. They have passes to the zoo, aquarium and some of the musuems here in seattle. But it never fails when I walk up to the counter and I have to pull out some kind of I. D. when I flash the pasa the zoo because I don't look like a ********. ( I have to blurb out their name due to privacy. ) Or I have to sit and plead with the cashier to let us in because I am the nanny for this family.

During one of my deep contemplations at the park later on that day, I was thinking about how people get confused with my own name. I don't look like I would be a Teresa Betts but instead i look more like a Park Ji-In. There have been so many times when teachers or receptionists at the doctors have looked for a "Teresa Betts." And when I finally decide to speak up the look on their faces are pretty classic. I have seen some where they try to play it off a bit then try to make conversation like nothing is the matter.

So when I have to go through the whole intense conversation of who I am with these people at the zoo or the aquarium it's nothing new to me.

No comments: