Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Broke Back Cowboy..

P.N. flashing those guns for the camera..





SR and I reading the newspaper after our riveting conversation with PN.

Me and my roommate with our his and her's t-shirts. It's kinda like our couple's shirts.





I just got done watching Broke Back Mountain with a couple of my friends. It wasn't what i was expecting... I thought it was going to end like Romeo and Juliet. In the long run, I did enjoy the movie and do reccomend it to anyone who has not seen it yet. It's pretty intense and makes you think about the deeper picture of things. I am sure my interpretation of this movie is probably a lot different than my other two friends.

Anyways, as promised I took a couple of pictures. Well-not really. They were taken by other people. There is just a couple to share right now. Sunday, was sushi night and it turned out well and saturday I ended up going to this place in bellevue with a few friends and enjoyed it. The drinks were actually good and I introduced Kay to a jagar bomb. I still have the touch, with these bad boys. It has been a while since I did one of these but it made me realize that i was teaching a virgin jager bomber how to do one. I impressed the others around me including the bartender.

No comments: