Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Punching Paper

Quote of the day....
"My mom said that we better learn how to swim before we get married so we can save eachother in the water."

Here are a few thoughts that I will expand on later when there is more time...

*Started up playing soccer again on Wednesdays...

*I went to the gun range last week. It was pretty exhilarating..

* ****'s project has turned into mine. I know, it's my fault... I should just let her fail if she doesn't want to do it.

* Those big ass water jugs and good snacks..

*I gotta make a decision soon... May 1st...

*Netflix is great...

*LLbean nerd. You know i am from seattle when i ordered another fleece. For some reason i was compelled to buy another cheap one..

*Trip?! Yes indeed..

*Grey goose and oj is a must have for this weekend...

I will expand later on some of these when i have more time...

No comments: