Friday, March 31, 2006

The Red Truck is just making my night...

I just looked at the clock and it's super late for me since I have to be up in just a few hours.. Nice huh? At this point, my wine head ache is making me wanting to pop open another bottle but if I do that then I will never get my ass out of bed. (*Sigh*) I got onto the computer because I was procrasinating from putting the rest of my bed together. i went on this mad cleaning spree earlier this evening and found soon found myself on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom and kitchen floors. A little too obsessive- I know. The kitchen floor is sparkling clean and we could probably eat off of it.

Now, my ass should head to bed here.. Probably not. I must take something for this killer headache. It's probably better that I have this head ache now instead of during the day.

More to follow as I will add some pictures from the weekend. My plan is to take more pictures.. My camera just sits still and it's good capture those moments out and about.

No comments: