Monday, March 20, 2006

Drunk man on board

I have decided to start using blogger and xanga so if you want to catch me on either one-you can... There will be the same exact posts but in different blog sites.. I know, extremely ridiculous but it's me -Tess B***s and complication is the name of my game.

Last wednesday was an evening of drunken bliss for some and others an almost trip down to the drunk tank. It wasn't me who was almost sent to the drunk tank for the night... Throwing a chair and punching in a sign causes the po-pos to show up and yell at a anxiety driven drunken man. The cop was a total asshole but I am sure he was used to dealing with drunk frat boys damaging public property. I come to find out that this person broke his wrist from punching the sign. I wish I had seen that happen but I am sure it was pretty isane.

I figured out that night too that cheap vodka does me in dirty whether I am sober or drunk. It was $2.00 well night and it was a great time for screwdrivers(orange juice and vodka) That's why I stay with the "exspensive" vodka.(lol)Damn they were good..

Watching this person go through this brought me back a few years ago and I too had an almost arrest. Yes, it was pure stupidity and I pretty much got out of the arrest because i looked pretty innocent(aka my "Asian" looks.)My spit-fire remarks helped as well too..

I will not explain in detail why this almost happened here because it maybe inapropriate for some of my readers to read. Lets just put it this way, I learned my lesson that night......

No comments: