Thursday, September 27, 2007

late night..

I sit here on my couch feeling this alien move inside me.. Of course It's late and I sit here wondering if baby will ever go to sleep. Yes, I get bouts of insomnia and usually have to pay for it the next day. Oh well.. Instead i sit and look at the many websites dedicated to having a baby etc.. and realize that it's just way too intense. yes, I do have to admit, some are really helpful and others are just crap.. I do like one that actually will send me weekly updates on my pregnancy.. It's great because for a while I would jump the gun and add more weeks to my pregnancy than i really was.. ha. So now i look at that on a weekly basis and start to wonder what baby must look like inside of me.. www.babycenter.com There are a ton of other ones and you too can look at all of them.. i was going to upload a few latest prego pics but seem to be uploading them sideways.. oh well..

P.S. that little girl I wrote about passed away last friday. She was one amazing little girl..

No comments: